Monday, April 4, 2011

Random

So the past two weeks have been a little rediculous.  Drove back to CT in record time. was home for 16 days and worked 13 or 14 of them. Around 130- 140 hours all together. Not even exactly sure. But it was worth it. Definately needed to get some cash flow. Most days I did a double of 16 hours. and if not def a 8 hours shift.

Other than that I hung out a few times with friends and stuff.

The drive back to Ohio was a little rough. Slept in and got some much needed sleep. Left CT around 12 noon. Stopped in Norwalk and got a new BEAR GRYLLS knife. Was lollygagging stopping and not making good time.
Another factor than made me stop is a had to transport a cat from my sister in CT to my mom in OH.
So that does not help. god damn cat.

Couple new albums I had on the iPod was the soundtrack from the movie 'HANNA'
I usually don't like techno-y  kinda music but its by The Chemical Brothers.
Its an awesome CD, similar tot the TRON soundtrack.
Another album I got was Travis Barkers new one called 'Give the Drummer Some'
It features about 30 artists, literally. Ive always liked his drumming style and with all these artists its good road trip music.
Played a few audio books and pod casts. The God Delusion, The Grand Design, Brazilian Beatz.
All good music.

Now starting a new round of classes. Medical Surgical nursing and pharmacology.

UNTIL NEXT TIME BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment