Monday, March 21, 2011

I-80



weird



So I just got back to Connecticut from Cincinnati. I would have to say that I made it in record breaking time for myself. 9hr20min. Had an average of 35 highway mpg, average speed was 71mph and an average of 305 miles per tank. The best part was probably that I only had to stop once to get gas. I left with a full tank at 4:30 am and stopped once in Penn. to get gas and rode that all the way to Milford. Hondas are awesome.


Some religious signs along the Highway in Xenia, Ohio

First I must say that along the way I saw some awesome scenery.  When seeing this Sign that says, "HELL IS REAL" I had to pull over and get some shots.  There were only two signs but they had writing on both sides. Obviously so they  could get their word out to people traveling North AND South.  It was a perfect day for driving. Pure sun, no clouds and warm enough to leave the window down and not get cold.
The two signs were probably about a quarter mile between themselves. So it was a good run to get to each. Also it was over some straw field type terrain. So you had to watch each step while running.
The billboards had the 10 commandment the phrae Hell is Real and one that said If you died today where would you spend eternity?

After reading these and thinking about them. I wondered to myself, "If God exhists and wants to tell us his word, why would he choose to tell us via a two billboard on the side of a highway in Southern Ohio?"

No comments:

Post a Comment