Friday, February 11, 2011

CAVES

I just saw the movie Sanctum and it makes me think about a whole new aspect of exploring: CAVES.

Obviously, wanting to be a kick ass explorer/ adventurer Ive know about caves. But not thought much else of them. I guess just always keeping my mind towards whats above ground. Not realizing that there is much, much to explore under the ground. Ahhh my naive mistake.

The movie was fine, bla bla bla.

But this brings me to a new level with traveling and places to go.
Not only is there a club of 7 Summits. The highest peaks on all seven continents but also a club for 7 lowest points on all seven continents.  Which makes you think. What are these caves? Why are they there? How long have they been there? Why are they there rather than not there?

Either way, that is something to think about for future trips.


Krubera Cave in Georgia (country not state),
Deepest on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment