Monday, November 15, 2010

WEEK 11: SLIZZARD

I need a new blog for November...

Well it is 3AM here in Antigua and I am awake. Doing the usual late night activities: Internet, hungry, thinking what I will do when back in America, listening to someone snore. Either roommate or someone on the other side of these thin walls. But its not a bad gig here. I am getting somewhat used to living here. I guess you have to get into a routine. Which at first is hard to do but you have to make yourself do it so insanity doesn't set in.

I tend to watch a lot of TV. My new Favorite show is 'The Walking Dead' on AMC. I guess you could say it has the same exact plot as every other zombie movie. But its still good. What is it about zombie movies that people like?

I like the word slizzard.

Tomorrow, or later today to be exact, I am going grocery shopping and gonna get meat, chocolate milk, water, vegetables and alotta other awesome things that are only in Antigua

You could say this is a true blog now that I actually feel like I am 'blogging' and the fact that I just used the word 'blog'.

Currently reading 'The Last Great Adventurer' by Edward Maurice.
Its about a dude from England in the 1920's I think, who joins the Hudson Bay Company and is shipped up to Northers Canada. About the most northern you can get. He is only 16 years old and comes of age in the Arctic.

No comments:

Post a Comment